Herts Good Care are assisting United Response to find the perfect Support Worker to join their team.
Job Title:Support Worker
Company Name:United Response
Shifts Available:Evenings , Days , Nights , Weekends
Type of Care Provider:Supported Living
Supporting individuals with:Learning Disability , Mental Health , Physical Disability
Pay/Salary:£9.10 - £9.10 Per Year
Hours of Work:7am to 2.30pm and 2.15pm to 9.45pm
Contract Type:Full Time Contract
About the Company
We are currently looking for dedicated and compassionate individuals to join one of our busy residential care services in St Albans. We currently provide support to eleven individuals who have a range of needs and disabilities but are united by a love of life and in most cases music. Our mission is to help those individuals make life happen, and our Support Workers are a key part of that aim. We are a residential service.
Why should I apply for this Support Worker job?
- 20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays, pro-rata for part-time), which increases after 3 and 5 years’ service
- Pension contribution
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counseling and advice services
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers
What does this Support Worker job involve?
- Assisting with daily chores such as cooking and cleaning
- Taking individuals on leisure activities
- Accompanying on holidays
- Helping the people we support to access the community
- Promoting independence amongst the people we support
- Personal care
- Dealing with complex needs
- Liaise with other agencies and families
Am I the right person for this Support Worker job?
To be a successful Support Worker you should be a kind and compassionate individual with a genuine desire to help people. You should have the ability to use your initiative to ensure that the individuals we support are able to do the things they love where possible.
If you are interested in this position please apply today and we will call you within the next couple of days. If this is not the right job for you, we have over 200 positions which you can search and apply by visiting Hertsgoodcare.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'