Daytime Healthcare are working alongside a well known care home provider who are currently looking for enthusiastic Support Worker's to join their expanding team!
At this care home you will be supporting individuals who have leaning disabilities, down syndrome, autism, Alzheimer's, epilepsy and cerebral palsy, these individuals enjoy doing activities in the community such a bowling and golf.
- Assisting them with their daily personal care such as bathing, feeding, toileting, etc.
- Encouraging the individuals to reach their full potential.
- Promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health, safety and well-being of the people using the service.
- No experience needed but would be beneficial
- Must have a Full UK Driving Licence & car (due to the rural location)
- Must be flexible with shift times: (7/8am-2pm, 2pm-7/9pm, 8:45pm-7:15am and sleep ins 10pm-7am, subject to change
Shifts are on a rota basis so you will know in advance to plan your time accordingly. · Salary is £18,373 per annum (pro rata)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'