Workforce Personnel is recruiting Care Workers in the Bedford areas for several residential care homes and supported living units.
We have immediate vacancies for days workers who can work both in a Care Assistant and Support Worker capacity.
The main duties will include: -
- Supporting vulnerable people with a range of needs including dementia, learning disabilities, mental health and older persons.
- Social, emotional and Physical support to all clients
- Manual handling and personal care.
To work as a Care Assistant for Workforce Personnel you must have:-
A caring and empathetic nature
- Sensitivity towards the needs of vulnerable people
- Reliable working ethics
- A good communicator
- An active team player
- Be able to work flexible working patterns and available at short notice
- At least 6 months’ experience working within a care setting
- Be able to undertake an Enhanced DBS check
- The willingness to conduct the mandatory training
The benefits of working with Workforce Personnel: -
- Excellent rates of pay
- Friendly back office team to support you
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working
- 24/7 contact
- Holiday pay
- Referral bonus’s
- Enhanced pay on bank holidays
*Please note that due to the locations that we are recruiting for, you will ideally be a driver with access to your own vehicle due to restricted public transport.
*Due to the nature of the role you must have a minimum of 6 months UK experience.
We would love to hear from you if you are looking for Immediate full or part time work and fit the above criteria.
- Care Plans
- Health Care
- Personal Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'