Creative Support is a high quality provider of support to individuals with a wide range of care needs including older people, individuals with a learning disability and other needs. Employing over 5,000 staff members, we are continuing to grow at a fast pace nationally and are looking for dedicated, caring individuals to join our staff team in your local area.
We are looking for confident individuals to work across the Durham region to provide person centred support to service users who have a learning disability and complex needs so that they can experience a wide range of opportunities for personal development.
You will have skills in positive communication and engagement and will be able to demonstrate unconditional positive regard for the people we support. You will have the confidence to be able to work within a positive behaviour support framework, to accept responsibility and to develop as a skilled practitioner. You must be able to follow agreed guidelines and to work positively within a consistent, mutually supportive team ethos.
This role will include:
• Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users promoting self-esteem, happiness and emotional health
• Supporting service users with a wide range of activities within the home and community which meet their needs.
• Providing service users with advice, care and regular health checks to ensure their physical health and well-being.
• Offering support to individuals who express their frustrations and needs
These posts are to cover a 24hr rota pattern, which includes waking nights and sleep-ins, as part of a friendly, motivated team.
Car drivers are preferable in order to provide transport for service users to any activities they may like to attend within the community.
Creative Support also offers a wide range of benefits such as:
• Full and part time hours
• QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2, 3 or 5
• Free life assurance
• Pension with company contribution
• A range of employee discounts
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'