Creative Support is a national not-for-profit organization which provides care and support to people with learning disabilities, autism spectrum conditions, mental health needs, and older people. We have a supported living service in the Horsforth area of Leeds which provides Supported Living for individuals who have a Mental Health needs, Autism, Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs.
We are looking for warm, caring individuals to provide person centred support to adults with Mental Health and Learning Disabilities, in the Horsforth area of Leeds.
Support Worker Duties:
• Providing practical and emotional support to adults with Mental Health and Learning Disabilities.
• Maximizing service user outcomes by promoting independence and social inclusion
• Encouraging service users to be involved in decisions regarding their care and lives
• Collaborate with service users, their families and involved professionals to provide a consistent and coordinated service.
• Develop risk management plans in line with MDT and Mental Health & Learning Disabilities Services
• Maximize and develop communication plans for services users.
The Support worker role will be required to work as part of the team to provide individualised person centred support to people with support needs, living in their own homes; to enable them to enjoy a fulfilling and valued life, to participate in the community and to develop their abilities as fully as possible.
You will have a warm, caring nature, and a commitment to making a positive difference in people’s lives. It is expected that you will work flexibly, including evenings and weekends, to meet the needs of the service.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme
• Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hours teams
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'