Are you looking for a diverse role which is fun, stimulating and rewarding every day?
Creative Support are looking for a Support Worker to join our friendly staff team in Grimsby, Lincolnshire. Our vibrant service in Grimsby provides excellent care and support to individuals with complex care needs living in their own homes or in supported housing. As Support Worker, you will be encouraging individuals to access their community, support them with all the activities of daily living and to live a fulfilled life. We are looking to recruit staff who can work in a positive and supportive way to encourage and motivate individuals to make positive changes to their lives.
We need warm, respectful and reliable people who can work well as part of a team and on their own providing structured, person centred support. You must be committed to ensuring that service users enjoy the highest quality of life and experience a wide range of opportunities for personal development.
Your role will include:
– Providing excellent care and support to individuals with learning disabilities and complex care needs,
– Encouraging service users to engage in a range of exciting social activities both within and outside their homes,
– Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users and their families enabling them to enjoy their time at the service to the fullest,
– Full time or part time hours to be worked flexibly according to the needs of the service with a willingness to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
We are looking for candidates from all walks of life. No previous care experience is needed, just a passion for providing person-centred care and support and working in a bright, friendly environment! Full training is provided by our Creative Support Training Academy, as is the opportunity to work towards QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care.
The service has great public transport links with bus stops right outside.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
– Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
– Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
– Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
– Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
– All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s on call teams
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'