Creative Support is a national not-for-profit organisation which provides care and support to people with learning disabilities, autism spectrum conditions, mental health needs, and older people. Our supported living service in Levenshulme provides person centred support to adults who have learning disabilities and/or autism spectrum conditions.
We are looking for warm, caring individuals to provide person centered support to adults with learning disabilities and autism spectrum conditions in the Levenshulme area.
Your role will include:
• Providing personal care, practical and emotional support to adults with learning disabilities
• Maximising service user outcomes by promoting independence and social inclusion
• Encouraging service users to be involved in decisions regarding their care and lives
• Collaborate with service users, their families and involved professionals to provide a consistent and coordinated service.
It is expected that you will work flexibly, including evenings and weekends, to meet the needs of the service.
Experience is not essential for this role. You will have a warm, caring nature, and a commitment to making a positive difference in people’s lives. We welcome applications from experienced practitioners, graduates and individuals looking to pursue a career in social care.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
• Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s on call teams
This unique and challenging opportunity will provide you with an environment that encourages personal and professional development. After successful completion of the probationary period, you will automatically be enrolled in the NVQ level 3 Health and Social Care Diploma and you will receive on-going training to best meet the needs of the service users.
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'