Are you looking for a diverse role that is fun, stimulating and rewarding every day?
Creative Support are looking for outgoing, proactive and enthusiastic Support Workers to join our passionate staff team in Wednesdbury, Sandwell. At this vibrant supported living service in Wednesbury, we provide excellent person-centred care and support to 2 service users with learning disabilities. No two days will be the same at this service as both the service users have a really good sense of humour and love going on holidays and enjoy day trips to the swimming pool!
Your role will include:
– Supporting individuals to engage in a wide range of exciting activities in their home and out in the community,
– Provide support to service users with their finances and attending appointments,
– Provide support to service users when preparing food and cooking.
We are looking for candidates from all walks of life, no experience is needed as full training is provided by our Creative Support Training Academy, as is the opportunity to work towards QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care.
Dove Close has good public transport with buses coming from and going to Dudley and Walsall. There is also tram stations close by which take to Wolverhampton and into Birmingham city centre.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
– Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
– Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
– Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
– Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
– All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s on call teams
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'