We are recruiting for an experience Support Workers with a positive and caring attitude at our local service 26 St Stephens Road. Consensus Support Services is an award-winning, family owned healthcare organisation, specialising in supporting individuals with learning disabilities and complex needs in supported living and residential settings.
Position: Support Worker
Salary (£): 9.00 – 9.35
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
About the Role:
- This service is supporting up to 9 male/female Individuals living in a residential setting.
- Focusing on supporting greater independence and inclusion for a meaningful and fulfilling life
- Tailoring support to the individuals needs to help them achieve their goals and live an independent lifestyle
- Individuals are encouraged to enjoy leisure and social activities at the home such as art and music therapy
- Hosting parties and open days regularly where friends and family are always welcome
- Taking individuals out to shopping and leisure amenities such as bowling alleys, cinemas, cafes and swimming pools.
- Providing help with personal care such as washing, bathing and dressing
- Flexible shift patterns available including early, late and weekend shifts
- Within walking distance of Cheltenham Town Centre
Benefits: Refer a Friend Scheme – Receiving up to £300 per referral
- Career progression towards a TEAM LEADER.
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours/pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Employee benefits platform providing discounts at over 150 retailers including nationwide cinemas
- FREE training and induction including the care certificate
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing day & Bank Holidays
- Training to achieve your NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care!
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
Consensus has a set of values that underpin and define how we work, inspire us to succeed and support achievement of the highest standards. For everyone at Consensus, our values are what unite and guide us to deliver the best for the individuals we support:
- Choice & Respect, Ambition & Imagination, Reliability & Professionalism
- Honesty & Integrity, Responsibility & Accountability, Inclusive & Supportive.
About Consensus Support Services:
Consensus was established in 2005 to support individuals with learning disabilities, autism, complex needs including Prader-Willi Syndrome. Our commitment to delivering the highest standards of support is nationally recognised and validated by the many awards we receive, and the consistently high ratings we receive from national regulators What’s more, our colleagues are among the best and most dedicated in the sector: trusted by individuals, families, local authorities and commissioners alike to deliver the best in personalised support in bespoke settings.
If you have never previously worked within Care or have a background as a Support Worker, Care Worker, Healthcare Assistant, HCA, Care Assistant or Care Giver then can’t wait to hear from you. Full induction and ongoing training provided.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'