New to care or experienced? We are recruiting Support Workers with a positive and caring attitude at our local service: Polwell Lane.Consensus Support Services is an award-winning, family owned healthcare organisation, specialising in supporting individuals with learning disabilities and complex needs in supported living and residential settings.
Position: Support Worker
Salary (£): 8.91- 9.00 per hour
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire.
About the Role:
- Supporting up to 5 male/female individuals living here at the residential service
- Offering a range of living options to suit varied needs including physical disabilities and behaviours which others might find challenging
- Encouraging individuals to enjoy life in the local community
- Supporting and developing an inclusive lifestyle within the community and some individuals attend local colleges
- Developing greater independence and daily living skills by helping with the upkeep of the service, preparing meals, shopping and domestic duties
- Providing help with personal care such as washing, bathing and dressing
- Flexible shift patterns available including early, late and weekend shifts
- Refer a Friend Scheme – Receiving up to £300 per referral
- Career progression towards a TEAM LEADER earning up to £9.95 per hour
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours/pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Employee benefits platform providing discounts at over 150 retailers including nationwide cinemas
- FREE training and induction including the care certificate
- Support towards completing your NVQ’s – Level 1, 2 and 3
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing day & Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
- ?Life Assurance benefit of twice basic annual salary
Consensus has a set of values that underpin and define how we work, inspire us to succeed and support achievement of the highest standards. For everyone at Consensus, our values are what unite and guide us to deliver the best for the individuals we support:
- Choice & Respect, Ambition & Imagination, Reliability & Professionalism
- Honesty & Integrity, Responsibility & Accountability, Inclusive & Supportive
About Consensus Support Services:
Consensus was established in 2005 to support individuals with learning disabilities, autism, complex needs including Prader-Willi Syndrome. Our commitment to delivering the highest standards of support is nationally recognised and validated by the many awards we receive, and the consistently high ratings we receive from national regulators What’s more, our colleagues are among the best and most dedicated in the sector: trusted by individuals, families, local authorities and commissioners alike to deliver the best in personalised support in bespoke settings.
If you have never previously worked within Care or have a background as a Support Worker, Care Worker, Healthcare Assistant, HCA, Care Assistant or Care Giver then can’t wait to hear from you. Full induction and ongoing training provided.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'