Learning Disability Support Workers – Full Time available
£8.91-£13.00 per hour.
Better Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Support Worker to provide care and support three adults with learning disabilities in Felthorpe near Norwich. We are looking for a driver who can work full time hours- Long days and sleep ins on a planned rota basis.
- Providing personal care, domestic tasks and housing related support in a residential setting or lone working in the community.
- Providing boundaries and direction around positive behaviours.
- Promoting choice and independence.
- To support the individuals to live a life as full as possible and to engage with the community.
- Provide physical and emotional support, ensuring that respect, dignity and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Experience of providing care and/or support to vulnerable people.
- Possess excellent people skills.
- Have a passion for supporting adults with learning disabilities.
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Be able to demonstrate positive personal authority.
- Have great communication skills.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Weekly pay via BACS
- Specialist two day ‘Introduction to Learning Disability’ training course available
- Holiday Pay
- Long days/ sleep ins available
- Recommend a friend scheme.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'