Choose a career that inspires people.
Progress your career as a valued member of one of the most respected and supportive teams in the healthcare sector.
An opportunity has become available for you to join our team at Cygnet Acer Clinic, a 28 bed rehabilitation service providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for women with personality disorder and complex needs.
You’ll be making a real difference to service users and their families every single day, with support from the organisation and your colleagues every step of the way.
In this role you’ll:
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our service users
- Work in the hospital area, providing guidance and encouragement to service users through physical and emotional support
- Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
- Assist service users with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
- Safeguard service users
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
We're looking for people who have:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
- The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for service users
- A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
In return we’ll offer you:
- Group Pension
- NHS Staff Discounts
- Enhanced Maternity
- Free Health Cash Plan
- Employee Referral Scheme
- 24 Hours Free GP Helpline
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- On-site Benefits
- Free Mortgage Broker & Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP
- Free Eye Tests
- Car Lease Discounts
- Paid Life Assurance Company scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'