Service Name: Bourne
Salary: £8.72 per hour
Hours: Full and Part Time
- Extensive access and support to recognised qualifications
- 5.6 weeks (28.0 days pro rata for hours worked) annual leave per annum. No additional leave is given for bank holidays.
- Employee benefit discount scheme
- Access to our employee assistant programme
Ambient Support is a registered UK charity with over 25 years’ experience in providing care and support services for older people, people with a mental health need and people with a learning disability.
Our Support Worker’s needs:
- Empathy, caring and sensitivity to the needs of others
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of supporting adults in a care setting or in the community is desirable, however, is not essential, as we offer full training for all of our staff.
- Computer Literacy
- Car driver desirable but not essential
Our Support Worker’s duties will be:
- You will be supporting individuals to live the life they want within their community in which they live, to build positive relationships and to reach their potential
- Social and emotional support, either at home and/or in their local community
- Supporting service users with their personal care support including personal hygiene needs if required
- Support with their shopping, assist with budgeting
- Building/maintaining relationship with friends and family
- Household tasks including cooking, cleaning and laundry
- Going out for walks, meals and other activities that supported individuals may want to experience.
Want to take your first steps to join a new rewarding career? – Click apply or please call Nikita on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'