Herts Good Care is supporting Alina Homecare to find the ideal candidate for their Support Worker vacancy.
Job Title:Support Worker
Company Name:Alina Homecare
Shifts Available:Evenings , Days , Nights , Weekends
Type of Care Provider:Supported Living
Supporting individuals with:Older Adults , Learning Disability , Mental Health , Physical Disability
Pay/Salary:£9.20 - £10.40 Per Hour
Hours of Work:0 - 40
Contract Type:Full Time Contract, Part Time Contract, 0 Hours Contract
About the Company
Alina Homecare - Disability Support provide flexible supported living care services to adults with Learning Disabilities and our goal is to promote independence.We provide a range of disability support services to enable people with disabilities and complex health care needs to live at home. Home can be with their family, in supported living accommodation or living independently. Everyone we support receives a service tailored to their specific needs which can enable them to achieve their own desired outcomes and live as part of their local community.
Why should I apply for this Support Worker job?
- Contracted Hours (to reassure you that you will have a constant regular wage)
- Part time / full time / weekday / weekend / morning / evening work available
- Career development - Alina Care Assistant Ambassador Scheme
- Local work
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Paid holiday
- Free induction training
- Regular paid Support Worker refresher training
- Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Exclusive care assistant employee discounts on your favourite brands helping you make great savings!
- Exceptional support from our office staff and existing Support Workers
- Competitive leasing deals on new cars for you, your family & friends
What does this Support Worker job involve?
- Social Activities - Accompanying people to medical appointments, day centres, cinema, shopping, and social events
- Practical Support - Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, preparing and cooking meals, and grocery shopping
- Personal Care - Help with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, and toileting
Am I the right person for this Support Worker job?
- Good Communication Skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Wanting to go the extra mile
If you are interested in this position please apply today and we will call you within the next few days. If this is not the right job for you, you can search and apply easily for other positions via www.hertsgoodcare.com.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'