Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently seeking highly motivated Support Workers for our service in Scunthorpe.
We are looking for respectful, warm and enthusiastic individuals to support people with autism and learning disabilities to live as independently as they can in the Scunthorpe community. We offer an empowering model of support which enables people to lead fulfilling and happy lives, participate in their local community, develop independent living skills and achieve their personal goals and desired outcomes. Some of the people we support can demonstrate behaviour which is challenging, and you will be supported and trained to assist them. As well as providing direct care and support, you will have the opportunity to act as a Key Worker supporting people to achieve their dreams and ambitions.
Support Worker Duties:
• Provision of personal care to service users,
• Shift work including evenings, weekends and bank holidays,
• Medication administration,
• Developing and sustaining warm and trusting relationships with service users,
• Carrying out general administrative duties and housing management tasks.
Although we value relevant experience of supporting people with a learning disability or autism, you do not need to have prior experience if you can demonstrate a ‘can-do approach’, person-centred values, energy and commitment. You will have a strong work ethic and duty of care and be able to contribute to a positive team approach.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams,
• Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'