Do you love working in social care but want to have your weekends and holidays free? Get the perfect work/life balance with amazing training and development opportunities too!
We are seeking support workers for a residential children’s home in Worthing. We are looking for candidates to support children ages 12-17 with challenging behaviours in an Ofsted registered residential home. Benefit from working in a therapeutic care environment with young people from challenging background and challenging.
- 40 hours a week with varied shifts, including earlies, lates, long days and nights
- Average of 2 Sleep Ins per week
- Make a real difference to the lives of young people from traumatic backgrounds
- Salary £19,500- £23,500 + Sleep In Payments
- Must have experience working with Children in a Residential setting
- Ideally in possession of DBS Check on Update Service
Please apply with a CV and we will be in touch for initial discussion.
- Social Care
- Young People
- Challenging Behaviour
- Childrens Home
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'