We are urgently looking for support workers who can play a fundamental part in improving vulnerable people’s lives.
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for
- Supporting customers who have learning and/or a physical disability with their day to day lives; enabling them to maintain their independence.
- Enhancing and enriching quality of life for the people we support by planning and engaging in activities in line with their individualised activity planner.
- Maintain the general health, wellbeing and emotional needs of the people we support, ensuring a high standard of personal care.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support.
- To be personally accountable for the standard of your practice.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records in line with legislation and company policies and procedures.
What we’re looking for in Support Worker:
- Must be willing to work early shifts and late shifts as well as weekends.
- Ability to relate well to people and to work well in a team
- Ability to respect privacy, dignity and independence and rights of people with learning disabilities
- Good verbal and written Communication skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'