*Care For Others - Make A Difference*
Support Worker - Working Nights
Richmond Mews is a community-based care home providing 24-hour Nursing and personal care for individuals with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs.
The home is in Stoke-on-Trent, it opened in 1991 and is a valued part of the local community. The home accommodates forty three people, there are fifteen flats that have been designed to meet the needs of the individuals we support, offering a mixture of shared living and single occupancy each area has a designated support teams.
We know the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £8.56
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
- Providing 1-1 and group support sessions
- Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
- Help with accessing the community and taking the people you support to their appointments.
- Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
- Help with personal care when required
- Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'