This exciting new development in Kirklees will join our long-standing support services in Calderdale. Our service in Calderdale has recently been assessed by CQC as 'Outstanding' at being 'responsive to meeting people's needs and helping them achieve and celebrate goals relating to their health, independence and social lives'.
Have you got experience of working with individuals who have a learning disability and/or physical disabilities? Are you looking for a rewarding new role and great job satisfaction? Do you have a passion for supporting vulnerable adults in your community?
You will be required to work effectively as part of a team to provide person centred support in a consistent manner to promote independence, inclusion, wellbeing and personal development. You must be motivated to provide personalised support based around activities that include; daily living tasks such as cooking, cleaning, laundry; supporting people to meet their personal care needs; and enabling people to safely access their local community.
This role offers:
- Opportunities to build rewarding professional relationships with people you support, and to make a real difference to their lives.
- Support and companionship for vulnerable adults within your community.
- Flexible shift patterns (evenings and weekends).
- Commitment to your continuous development - the offer of accredited training courses and relevant Health and Social Care qualifications.
- Good conditions of service.
Although previous experience in a similar role is advantageous, if you have the right values and passion to make a difference to your community, we are keen to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'