Here at Torbay and South Devon we value our staff and the diverse experiences and contributions they bring. We pride ourselves on being an inclusive organisation where every individual has the opportunity to make a real difference. So why join us?
- Our organisation is one of the first of its kind with integrated health and social care and is a leader on innovation within health and social care service delivery
- We deliver our services from a variety of clinical settings and bases in an outstanding area of beauty.
- We have a positive a vibrant working atmosphere with good transport links to all our sites
- We are a mindful employer that recognises that employee health and wellbeing is a fundamental part of our success
- We offer a number of staff benefits including salary sacrifice schemes for cars/technology/cycles and childcare.
An exciting opening has arisen within our Intermediate Care team for a Support Worker to join us. You will have the opportunity to work in a variety of areas including Intermediate Care, Community Rehab and Brixham Community Hospital Rehab. Our friendly team, prides itself on providing goal centred, holistic rehab within our integrated unit. Roles are varied across the three core areas of Nursing, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy. There is a list of competencies across these three areas which will be supervised and signed off to ensure you are confident and competent in all aspects of your role.
All staff receive regular supervision and have access to a wide range of development opportunities including Clinical interest groups and in-service training. We can also offer funding opportunities for external courses.
Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust is an integrated organisation which aims to provide high quality, safe health and social care at the right time, in the right place to support the people of Torbay and South Devon to live their lives to the full. The Support Worker role is integral to ensuring that this statement of purpose is delivered to our communities. For staff this givesunequalled scope for joint working, skill sharing and learning in a supportive environment.
For further information on why to work with us, please see our welcome films in the further links sections to the right of this page. #seeyouinsouthdevon.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'