Support Worker and Residential Support Worker (Young Adults)
Immediate starts available. £8.80 - £10.40 p/h D.O.E + NVQ opportunities + pension scheme + overtime rates
Full, Part-time & Bank shifts available
Shift work consists of earlies, lates & sleep ins
Our client specialises in providing one to one care for young adults with learning difficulties, autism and challenging behaviours and are seeking a Support Worker to work within their residential home based in Rugeley.
If you have a caring nature coupled with a great personality we would love to hear from you and welcome you to join our amazing team of support workers! This is a great opportunity to gain real job satisfaction and progress with a company who can offer you your own personal development plans.
About the Support Worker job:
- As a Support Worker / Carer you will be working with young adults who have complex needs and challenging behaviours, you will be required to provide quality care to support and assist them in developing their day to day living skills.
- Carer duties will include:
- Supporting individuals in their everyday life and delivering personal care
- Supporting individuals on accessing the community and activities
- Assessment of residents needs
- General house-keeping & meal preparation
- Conducting risk assessment where required
- Preparing incident reports and updating daily records
Who are we looking for?
EXPERIENCE IS NOT ESSENTIAL for this Health Care / Carer role as full training can be provided however, you should be a strong team player and able to work on your own initiative, whilst being punctual and flexible in your working hours.
If you have NVQ/QCF Level 2, this would be an advantage.
Our client offers the highest quality residential care and support to their residents within a happy, comfortable, and relaxed atmosphere. With a caring and flexible management team, all staff members are accommodated with excellent training and encouragement of personal development.
- £8.80 - £10.40 per hour depending on experience
- Attendance Bonus
- Paid overtime: - Time and a quarter
- Company Pension Scheme
- DBS Check paid for
- Full training & NVQ opportunities
- £225 Recommend a Friend Scheme
How to apply
If you have the skills and experience required for this Support Worker job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other skills may include: Care Assistant, Support Worker Assistant, Support Worker Residential Childcare, Support Worker Adults
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'