Have you got a passion with caring for others, while being a part of a growing community that values its employees?
Mears Care are looking for Care Workers to demonstrate their skills and become part of a company who respects your hard work and dedication towards our local community.
You will support Service Users to live the lives that they want and be part of the local community. You will work as an integral part of a team, providing excellent standards of support and care. Your work as a support worker may involve you working on a 1 to 1 basis with service users or as part of a bigger team providing support to individuals at any given time.
About the Role:
As a Care Worker you will be helping to enable people in your local community to live as independently as possible, by providing the best standards of care and support.
- Assisting with all elements of personal care, to ensure clients are supported in being as independent as possible in preparation for their day ahead.
- Assisting clients with getting washed and dressed, preparing meals, prompting and assistance with taking medication.
- Light household tasks.
- Offering companionship and helping build clients confidence and independence.
- A full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
- Successful candidates must be willing to work alternate weekends, as well as 2 evenings per week.
- Hours vary between 07:00-23:00, consisting of 4 runs (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Bed).
- No previous experience is required, full training will be provided.
Successful Care Workers need to be caring, compassionate & empathetic. We provide the support and training to help you focus on building relationships with your clients, their families and your colleagues.
Whether you are an experienced Care Worker or fancy a change in career and believe you have the empathy for this exciting and rewarding career we would love to hear from you!
- Full initial training to include our Employment Assessment Workshop to completion of the Care Certificate at 12 weeks.
- Flexible hours with part time options & guaranteed hours available.
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays.
- Access to Mears Rewards giving you discounts on various high street brands, household bills, holidays and more.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Refer a Friend incentives.
- Annual company fun days.
If you share our passion for making a positive difference to people’s lives, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'