We are recruiting support workers to work within a small supported living service that provides support for 8 service users in the Rickmansworth area of Hertfordshire. We have both full time and part time support worker positions available.
- To be a support worker who will support person centred planning with each individual, ensuring that support plans are tailored to meet the needs of the individual.
- To manage the health needs of the people you support.
- To provide personal care and encourage hygiene.
- To develop an understanding of each persons communication needs and styles, in order to facilitate effective communication.
- To ensure Risk Assessments are undertaken, recorded, delivered and regularly reviewed.
- To support people to live as independently as possible.
If you have a passion to be a support worker and have some experience either personal ie a family member who has a disability or work experience then this may be the right job for you.
Please send your CV for an immediate response.
**TPR Recruit is an equal opportunities employer**
- Learning Disabilities
- Person Centered Planning
- Personal Care
- Risk Assessments
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'