Work hours that suit you within varied work settings, get paid weekly and be part of a thriving agency! We are looking for Full Time and Part Time Support Workers / Care Assistants for residential children's homes and care homes for adults with learning disabilities. Immediate starts, flexible hours, excellent pay rates, varied working environment and fantastic support from our team!
Why be a Support Worker with Peters Dean Care?
- Full time and part time hours available, you choose what suits you
- No need to commit to a rigid shift pattern
- Choose hours to work around other commitments like studies, other work or childcare
- Gain experience working in different home
- Get paid weekly and earn holiday pay and pension contributions too!
- Get support and supervision- weekly call and optional monthly meeting
- Friendly and approachable office staff
- Avoid the politics of working permanent roles
- See if you like services before applying for permanent roles there.
Support Worker Role: Have you got Support Worker or Care Assistant experience within social care? Do you love the work but have commitments you need to work around, such as studies or childcare? Or do you simply want flexible hours that suit you? Then apply now and we can help you! We have a wide range of shifts available working within residential children and adult care services. These include early shifts such as 8-3, Late shifts such as 3-10 or 2.30-10, Waking Night shifts such as 10pm-8am or 9.30pm-7.30am and Long Days shifts such as 8am-10pm. Part-time and full-time Support Worker hours available.
Support Worker Criteria: Social care experience is essential, as is a passion for supporting vulnerable people. We are looking for people who have the desire and drive to be an asset on shift rather than just a number. You will need to be able to work the types of shifts mentioned above and in some areas it is necessary to be able to drive to access the services.
How do I apply? Click apply now and we will be in touch promptly for an initial discussion and to get you out to work quickly!
Pay = £8.60 - £10 per hour
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'