Are you looking to work as part of a team of Key Workers in the field of Social Care, supporting the valuable work of the NHS through a Front Line Worker role in a Registered Care Home in Ulverston?
Are you interested in working with people with Learning Disabilities who can display behaviours which challenge? Are you aware of how rewarding this work can be? Do you have the necessary attributes to develop your skills as a practitioner? Do you have the commitment and positive values to make a difference to the lives of people living in our Registered Care Home in Ulverston?
Creative Support is a non-profit organisation which provides high quality person centred social care services for people with learning disabilities, mental health and other needs. Our Care Home provides bespoke, person centred support to six adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Contact us if you are…..
• Warm, energetic and motivated to engage individuals in high quality community activities that meet their needs and preferences.
• Someone who can work well as part of a team, contribute to ideas and learn from others
• Motivated and willing to go that extra mile for the people you support.
• Have the right values to work in a person centred way
• Flexible and responsive, able to work Early and Late shifts, including weekends and some Bank holidays.
You will have the opportunity to undertake the role of Key Worker / Co Worker to support service users and their circle of support to enjoy a healthy and happy life, identifying and achieving goals and aspirations.
You will actively embrace all aspects of the role including supporting individuals with personal care and domestic tasks as well as community activities. The willingness to support people who can express their needs through behaviours which can be seen as challenging is essential.
We are looking for people who have a positive outlook on life who have the resilience and creativity to support people whose lives are currently restricted by the current pandemic to enjoy an enriched and fulfilling lifestyle.
Previous experience in a similar post is not essential. We would like to encourage people with the right values and passion to apply to work as part of our team to make a valuable contribution to the quality of people’s lives. Being a car driver is preferred but not essential.
As an employee of Creative Support we offer you….
• Flexible Hours
• A wide range of training courses both on line and in the classroom including bespoke training in Positive Behavioural Support, QCF Diploma’s in Health and Social Care.
• Free life assurance
• Pension with company contribution
• A range of employee discounts
Creative Support is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to delivering local high quality care through a well-established and supported local workforce.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'