We are recruiting support workers to work within a small supported living service that will be supporting individuals with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour, mental health. 6 months care experience is mandatory. working in the London borough of Barking and Dagenham or you can choose to work London borough of Haringey area. We have both full time and part time support worker positions available.
- To be a support worker who will support person centred planning with each individual, ensuring that support plans are tailored to meet the needs of the individual.
- To manage the health needs of the people you support.
- To provide personal care and encourage hygiene.
- To develop an understanding of each persons communication needs and styles, in order to facilitate effective communication.
- To ensure Risk Assessments are undertaken, recorded, delivered and regularly reviewed.
- To support people to live as independently as possible.
- Being passionate about providing high-quality care services
- Dedicated to delivering the best quality of care
- Reliable, punctual and flexible
- Responsible, motivated and respectful of others
- Caring and attentive skills that are necessary to build a strong and trusting relationship with people work well within a team as you will be working alongside other members of staff.
- Care Certificate training and ongoing support.
- A minimum of 6 months care experience is a must
- Able to work in the UK and can documents
- Full enhanced DBS clear
In addition to receiving a good salary, you will receive:
- Comprehensive and fully paid training
- Permanent full time (37.5-hours), part time (8 to 20 hours) or bank contracts available
- 28 days holiday plus an additional paid day off for your Birthday
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- £200 bonus for referring a friend to work for us (Terms & conditions apply)
- Care certificate and salary increase once completed
- DBS and training costs covered
- Overtime available
- Flexible working hours - Full or Part-time - To suit you your needs
- Progression opportunities with in the company.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'