Support Workers - Full & Part Time in Dereham & Norwich
Location: Dereham and Norwich
Salary: £8.91 - £9.01 per hour
Weekend £11.13 - £11.26 per hour
Bank Holidays £13.36 - £13.51 per hour
Christmas / NY £17.82 -£18.02 per hour
Sleep in Allowance: £70.47 per night
Hours: Flexible and Guaranteed hours available
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established regional charity, providing care, support and life skills to the people we support in our Residential, Supported Living and Outreach . We pride ourselves on working in partnership with professionals to ensure we provide a strength-based, outcomes-focussed approach to our work.
We are looking for team members that are enthusiastic, driven, and reliable. You must want to provide a compassionate and high-quality service to the individuals you are working with. As a Support Worker you will need to have a professional, caring and flexible approach.
Having previous experience is great and would be really valued, but we are most interested in you and your motivation for working with us. This role is varied, and every day is different, so being adaptable is an important quality. What doesn’t change is our commitment and passion to enable the best opportunities for the people we support, encouraging independence and promoting choice. We focus on the person and supporting them to live their best life.
We have a clear pay progression structure and offer the following benefits:
- Extensive Induction and Learning & Development programmes, with nationally recognised qualifications;
- Job-related qualifications obtained during employment paid for by Autism Anglia (subject to conditions)
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time)
- Additional holiday based on length of service
- Flexible working hours (where possible) for study and time off given for job-related exams
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Access to Spectrum Life Employee Assistance Programme, Wellbeing Tools, including counselling services & the Benefits Hub, which will give you access to lots of shopping and entertainment discounts, instant discounted gift cards and cashback
- Occupational Sick Pay (after 12 mths)
- Support & encouragement to progress and reach full potential within your chosen career
- Pension scheme
Autism Anglia is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Autism Anglia is positive about inclusion and welcomes applications from individuals who are able to meet the requirements of the job position and may wish to request flexible working or reasonable adjustments to support them.
If no response is received within 3 weeks of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. You are welcome to apply again for other positions.
- Care Plans
- Personal Care
- Life Skills
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'