We put people first!
We’re looking for Support Workers to work with us in Walton on the Hill supporting adults who have multiple and profound learning disabilities.
As a Support Worker you will;
- Accompany the people we support to activities, appointments etc.
- Assisting with day to day living tasks such as cooking and cleaning
- Ensuring the people we support are encouraged to reach their full potential
- Personal Care (e.g. using the toilet, bathing)
Work full or part time covering different shifts throughout the day, evenings and nights spread across the week, weekends and Bank holidays. Shifts are on a rota basis so you will know in advance to plan your time accordingly.
Our pay is £16,650 per annum (pro rata) + benefits
Avenues Group is a specialist provider of adult social care, supporting people with complex needs to enjoy life and live as independently as possible in their own homes.
- Have the ability to learn from experiences and change your approach when needed
- Have energy and enthusiasm to provide the best support possible
- Have motivation and drive to identify overcome obstacles
- Have an understanding of and empathy for the people you are supporting
- Show commitment to personal and professional development
Full training will be provided and you will also be supported in your new role by your local team from day one. In addition;
- We pay for your enhanced criminal records disclosure
- Personal training & development
- Refer a friend bonus scheme – earn up to £350 (T&C’s apply)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme - if you join, we contribute too and life cover is provided
- 31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (pro-rata), increasing after to 2 years’ service and after 5 years’ service
- Discount scheme on various high street shops including new airtime O2 contracts (T&C’s apply)
Apply today to find out more about careers with Avenues and how you can make a positive difference to someone’s life.