We Care Recruitment Solutions are looking for Permanent Support Workers on behalf of one of our clients.
The role is to work across residential and educational services with young adults who have Learning Disabilities.
As the roles are across residential unit’s you must be flexible and be able to work across a rota which will include sleep in shifts, you will also be required to work every other weekend.
You will be required to support the young adults in an educational setting as well as within their residential home.
- Support with independent living
- Supporting the young adults out on activities
- Support within an educational setting
- Report writing
- Support the young adults managing their own behaviour
- You may be required to administer medication.
- Support with personal care
- On occasions supporting with severe challenging behaviour
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 6 months experience working with Learning Difficulties, Autism, Complex Needs
- Experience of working with challenging behaviour is desirable
- An NVQ Level 2 to in social care or similar is desirable
- DBS on the Update service is desirable
- Driving license and access to car is essential due to the location
For more information or to apply please contact Laurie at We Care Recruitment Solutions
- Learning Disabilities
- Challenging Environment
- Young Adults
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'