Innovate Trust supports people with learning disabilities to live valued lives within their communities. We are actively seeking support staff for our ever expanding organisation - be part of our team in Cardiff, The Vale of Glamorgan & RCT.
We support many different people with varying needs such as:
- Personal Care
- Sensory Impairments
- People who challenge the service
- Physical disabilities
We provide support in a range of settings such as:
- Core and cluster - support can range from multiple targeted shifts to extensive longer shifts
- Shared housing - support is usually provided over 24 hours and can range depending on individual needs of the people living there
- Emergency accommodation service - support is usually provided over 24 hours and can range depending on individual needs of the people who are staying, this is temporary accommodation.
- Short Stay Service - support is usually provided over 24 hours and can range depending on individual needs of the people who are staying, this is a respite service.
All support incorporates promoting people to live as independent as possible through various techniques.
If you’re reliable, outgoing and enthusiastic with good communication skills and positive attitude towards people with a learning disability, you could make a difference to the lives of people we assist.
You will need or be willing to achieve a relevant qualification in Health and Social Care - we will support you with this and all costs are covered by Innovate Trust.
All social care staff will need to be registered with Social Care Wales and have or be working towards the relevant training and qualification. If you are not already registered, you must do so within 6 months of employment. Innovate Trust will advise you through this process.
Driving licence preferred.
- Company Pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Full training programme, training paid at hourly rate
- Paid work related travel at 40p per mile
- 20 Days Annual Leave (Pro Rata) - accruing 1 day per year to a maximum of 30 days after probation
- 8 Days Bank Holidays (Pro Rata)
- Bank Holiday paid at a time and a half per hour
- Online HR profile with access to payslips, annual leave and more
- Available counselling service
CV’s are not accepted
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'