Are you a motivational support worker that makes a difference to people on a daily basis?
Strives for excellence in all aspects of your working life?
Then look no further a great opportunity to join a leading provider of support women with learning disabilities.
Better Healthcare are now recruiting on behalf of a care organisation for an experienced support worker near Norwich
Hours: Either one 40 hours contract or it can be a job share over two 20 hours contact
Salary: £8.21- £10.35
Role: 13 week term to perm period, Full Time
Location: Hingham (Norfolk)
Experience and Qualifications
- Relevant qualification or course attendance certificates
- Driving licence
- Experience working as support worker is desirable but not essential.
Challenging behaviour involved.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Possess excellent people skills.
- Have a passion for supporting adults/ children with learning disabilities.
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Be able to demonstrate positive personal authority.
- Have great communication skills.
- An appropriate enhanced DBS check
- Commitment to own personal development
There is a genius business need for this position to be a female only.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'