We are looking for people who are willing to work either days or night shifts to support our clients meet the demand of their residents.
For the right candidates there is a choice between full time and part time hours, worked flexibly around your availability.
The ideal candidates will have experience supporting those with learning disabilities, autism and behaviours that challenges. If you are currently a support worker looking for a new, exciting challenge, then training will be given to upskill your knowledge to support these clients.
• Experience supporting adults or children with Autism and Behaviours that challenge
• A clear DBS check that is on the update service
• A drivers licence that holds no endorsements (not essential)
• A willingness to undertake cooking and minor household tasks
• An ability to provide excellent levels of care
• A work ethic that promotes choice, dignity and respect in all aspects of your work
• Be able to adhere to care plans and passing on relevant information to senior staff
• Good communication and record keeping abilities
• Free training
• Free uniform
• Market competitive pay, paid weekly
• Free DBS check after qualifying period
• Holiday pay and pension contributions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'