Support Worker - Nottingham
Salary: £8.23 per hour
Benefits: Full time hours, Permanent Contract, Days or Nights
Are you looking for a fulfilling role supporting those with complex needs?
SCE Group are looking to recruit an experienced candidate with the skills to support individuals and help with their daily routines.
Support Worker: The Role
As a Support Worker, you will be working on a full-time / part-time basis where no two days are the same. The successful candidate will be required to do the following tasks daily:
- Supporting learners with education and development.
- Moving & Handling where required.
- Potentially providing personal care.
- Deal with potentially challenging behaviour.
- Prompting with practise interviews, work planning and development into the workplace.
Support Worker: The Requirements
To be considered for this role, the right candidate will need the following experience / training / qualifications:
- At least 6 months experience working as a Support Worker/Supported Living Worker.
- Good Communication and Listening Skills.
- Valid DBS.
Support Worker: What we offer to you
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Full Training including the completion of the Care Certificate
- 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
Please apply for this Support Worker Role if you have the following experience:
Support Work | Supported Living Work | Supported Living | SW | Support Worker | Care Support | Personal Care | Manual Handling | Learning Disabilities | Mental Health
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'