Location: Hadleigh, Suffolk
Salary: £8.30-£9.00 per hour (dependent on experience)
Hours of Work: Part Time/Full Time/Shifts/Nights
About the Company:
Our client provides a friendly supportive culture and environment for their staff, where they offer a fantastic opportunity for career progression alongside great training and development opportunities. They are looking to recruit Support Workers and Specialist Support Workers who are passionate about supporting children with learning disabilities and/or children with emotional and social complex needs. Our client is in need of day and dedicated night workers. In return they are paying up to £9.00 per hour depending on experience and post.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and learn alongside some talented individuals, also opportunities for free, supported training and personal development, and support to complete some advanced training.
Support Worker Responsibilities:
- To provide an ambitious and supportive service to the children, helping them achieve their goals, optimize their potential and encourage them to be an active member in their local community keeping links with family and friends.
- Sensitively provide personal care and administer prescribed medication
- Assist the home manager in supporting new staff and actively contribute to team development
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring, implementing and recording of life planning achievements
- Contribute to the health, safety and security of individuals and the home
Support Worker Requirements:
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- An empathetic and sensitive approach to people
- Willingness to complete care qualifications relevant to the role, with a continued desire to develop further
- Reliable / Flexible
- Be a positive role model
- Act at all times within Suffolk and Inroads Safeguarding and Vulnerable Children Adults Policy and Procedure
Support Worker Benefits:
- Competitive salary of £8.30 to £9.00 per hour, depending on experience
- You will be entitled to paid breaks
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Roles will be based in Hadleigh Suffolk (approx. 8.3 miles from Ipswich)
If you think that you are suitable for this Support Worker role, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'