Fancy a job where you can be a superhero without putting on a cape?
Ever thought of becoming a support worker?
Location: Plymouth, Devon, PL4 6BJ
Hours: 37.5 per week with the opportunities for overtime.
Achieve together are currently looking for a Support Worker to join the care team based in Plymouth, Devon on a permanent basis.
Restormel House is a service for people with learning disabilities, mental health issues, autism spectrum conditions and complex needs.Vacancy Details
- Supporting the individuals to plan and engage in activities in line with their individualised activity planner, which could include holidays, social events, religious and sporting activities, education and employment.
- Maintain the general health, wellbeing and emotional needs of the people we support.
- To encourage the individuals to access a range of opportunities and experiences.
- Supporting the individuals to keep in contact with family and friends, and to participate in social and community activities including annual holiday and professional networks.
What we offer in return
- Competitive salary.
- The option to increase your earnings with overtime.
- Fully paid training and DBS check.
- A pension scheme.
- Online discount scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
About Achieve together
We are a leading provider of care and support for people with learning disabilities and associated complex needs, including autistic spectrum conditions, dementia, hearing impairment, mental health needs, challenging behaviour, profound and multiple learning disabilities and epilepsy.
The people we support live in homely, family-like residences, and are encouraged to participate fully in the local community.
Achieve together is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the people we support and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
So, if you fancy a new challenge, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'