Have you got a passion with caring for others, while being a part of a growing community that values its employees?
Mears Care are looking for Support Workers to demonstrate their skills and become part of a company who respects your hard work and dedication towards our local community.
As a Support Worker within the Supported Living Service you will provide support and care to individuals with a learning disability, mental health problems or physical disability. You will support Service Users to live the lives that they want and be part of the local community. You will work as an
integral part of a team, providing excellent standards of support and care. Your work as a support worker may involve you working on a 1 to 1 basis with service users or as part of a bigger team providing support to individuals at any given time.
- To help the people we support to participate fully in the day to day management of their home
- To help people to develop and maintain friendships within the local community
- To help people to achieve the outcomes and goals/dreams as detailed in their Personal Plans
- To assist the people we support to participate in social recreational and leisure activities
- To help the person we support to adapt and improve their Personal Plan
- To provide sleepover and night time cover if required
- To encourage positive attitude toward the people we support
- To work in a flexible way recognising the individual needs of the people we support
- To communicate clearly with colleagues and other stakeholders so that our services operate effectively
What we offer:
- Participation in a full Induction Training Programme
- Flexible hours with part time options & guaranteed hours available.
- 7.5 hour shift pattern, sleepover rate of £73.90 plus pay
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Access to Mears Rewards giving you discounts on various high street brands, household bills, holidays and more!
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Additional specialist training
- £350 experienced care worker welcome payment
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £1000!
- Annual company fun days at Drayton Manor where you and your family can have a day out completely on us once a year
If you share our passion for making a positive difference to people’s lives then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'