Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
Support Worker positions available now – with an outstanding benefit package!
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can make a difference to someone’s life every day? Are you also looking for a company that provides fantastic benefits to all their employees to also enhance your own life whilst working with us?
Dimensions are one of the country’s largest not-for-profit companies supporting people with learning difficulties, autism, challenging behaviour and complex needs. At Dimensions we offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Up to 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free driving Lessons and your first practical and theory test paid for
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Employee perks to include discounted Cinema, shopping vouchers, holidays and days out
- Employee Assistance helpline and support for yourself and family
- Life Insurance pay out of 2 x your annual salary
- Full comprehensive training scheme with opportunities to progress your career with qualifications that are nationally recognised
All we need to see from you is that you share our company values (found on our website).
About the role
A typical role will involve;
- Helping people learn the skills they need to live the life they choose
- Personal care
- Support with shopping, housework including cleaning and laundry
- Supporting with medication
- Supporting and encouraging people to find opportunities in education, employment and leisure, and enable them to take part in these opportunities
We now offer a new pay rate for Support Workers for this service, at an hourly rate of £9.54 with an additional special skills allowance of 46p per hour.
This role will involve supporting 5 females and 1 gentleman with complex multiple needs including high health needs in a purpose built bungalow. We support them with PEGS and epilepsy and all require moving and handling using an over head track. They all enjoy going swimming, going to bingo at the local community centre and have their own allotment where they grow their own produce. They also like to go to parties, karaoke, shopping, visiting the zoo and everyone loves music and going to concerts.
Shifts are from: 7.30am -3pm, 8.30am - 8.30pm, 8am - 8pm & 2.30pm - 10pm, alternative weekends and the occasional bank holiday.
The manager is happy for long days and sleep ins too, this can be discussed at interview.
To be considered for this role you will need to hold a full UK/EU driving licence.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'