About the role
We have fantastic opportunities to join our team of community based Support Workers providing care and support to adults with diverse and variable care needs.
We are proud to support in excess of 30 adults in the London area living with conditions such as:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- ABI / Spinal Injuries
- Learning disabilities
Shift patterns are between 8-12 hours.
Pay rates are between £9.00-£12.00 p/hr
We can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £400)
- Free Uniform
In return, we’d like you to have:
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
- 6 months experience working in care in the UK
If you have any of the following experience, it will support your application – but even if you don’t we can still offer FREE training in all these areas:
- Tracheostomy care
- Ventilation care
- Medication management
- Catheter care
- Manual handling
- Spinal Injury
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs
- You may be required to assist with all aspects of personal care (oral and personal hygiene, toileting, pressure sore care, support with dressing up, grooming and all associated aspects of personal care.
- You will be required to provide assistance with meal preparation where required, encouraging clients to feed if applicable and ensuring that clients are well hydrates at all times.
- Support clients with their medication.
- Carry out any domestic duties as designated in the clients support plan, such as, bed making, washing-up, dusting, hovering, laundry and general cleaning and tidying.
- Undertake shopping errands and pension collection as specified in the clients support plan.
- Monitor and observe clients health, safety and welfare.
- Report and record any changes or matters for concern.
- Update daily customer record sheets.
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client’s individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
How to apply
If you are interested in working for us, please contact the local branch on or apply online.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'