Oakleaf currently have exciting opportunities for motivated and committed Support Workers / Healthcare Assistants at our acute mental health hospital in Mundesley.
We are looking for Support Workers / Healthcare Assistants that share our values in delivering quality care to those we are fortunate to care for. We are a company that values its staff who are the very heart of our business.
We are looking for:-
- Someone who has a real passion for caring and supporting people
- At least 6 months experience of working in a care environment would be beneficial.
- Ideally a QCF/NVQ Level 2 although full training will be provided
- Flexible in their approach to work
- Ability to work on shift/rota pattern
- Good written and verbal communication
We can offer you:-
- Excellent rates of pay
- Structured career progression in a modern growing company
- Full introductory training and shadowing of shifts for all new starters
- Free staff training.
- Full time permanent roles or Bank contracts for ad hoc work
Are you considering a career at Southern Hill Hospital? We are very proud of our skilled team of dedicated staff and the services we offer and always put the needs of our patients first. A career at Southern Hill Hospital, is highly rewarding and every day is varied.
About our hospital:
Southern Hill Hospital has 25 mental health beds across two wards, as well as a 5 bed Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU). The Hospital is able to offer a 24 hour acute admission within a safe and secure environment.
Upload your CV and one of the recruitment team will be in touch shortly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'