Are you passionate about people? Are you looking for a career in the care industry? Would you like to benefit from our specialist training and development programme? Would you like to work in a fast-paced, dynamic company that makes a difference in the lives of many? Then we think we have the perfect job for you!
Salisbury Support 4 Autism have an exciting opportunity for a Support Worker to join their growing team based in Sutton.
Salisbury Support 4 Autism Ltd is an organisation that takes pride in providing specialist support services for people with Autism and other related complex needs. We support individuals to live as independent as possible and overcome certain challenges which can be very rewarding.
Support Worker - What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Rewarding environment
- Career path and progression
- Small and friendly team
Support Worker - What we are looking for:
- Passionate about empowering individuals to develop their skills and quality of life
- Possess a full clean driver’s license - desirable
- A working knowledge of autism and challenging behaviour
- An NVQ in Health and Social Care level 2/equivalent or willingness to work towards
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Can work well in a team
- Flexible in the approach to work
- Is able to work on a shift pattern, including weekends and evenings
- A minimum of 12 month’s experience working within a care home or residential setting - desirable
- Graduates and people looking for a career move will be considered
In return we will provide a competitive salary, a supportive work environment and Continued Professional Development (CPD).
Due to the nature of the role, successful candidates will be DBS checked prior to any confirmed job offer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'