Support Worker, Gillingham, Monday-Friday, Must be able to drive
Monday - Friday
Must be able to drive
Purpose of job Empower people to live independently
- Engage service users, providing practical support with life skills and achieving positive outcomes within agreed timescales demonstrating a high level of customer service.
- Deliver the key performance indicators of the service contract.
- Manage the case load throughput, ensuring you seek new referrals as well as closing cases appropriately in order to maximise the service delivery and the benefit to the community.
- Collaborate with colleagues to deliver the objectives of the Community Strategy Action Plan.
- Comply with the relevant regulatory framework standards in every aspect of service, ensuring all relevant paperwork regarding clients and the service delivery are maintained to an auditable standard.
- Comply with all policies and procedures to ensure the safety and well being of yourself, your clients and your colleagues.
- Working in partnership with other agencies to achieve agreed outcomes for service users.
- Promote a positive environment ensuring all service users have an equal opportunity to succeed and their diverse needs are met
- Undertake any other duties to achieve the purpose of the job.
Experience, knowledge and skills
- Ability to build rapport with service users whilst maintaining professional boundaries
- Proven ability to deal with challenging behaviour and resolve difficult situations
- Ability to communicate clearly and adapt own personal style to different audiences and situations
- Creative and tenacious problem solver
- Written English skills sufficient to write: reports, support plans, incident records court appeals
- Understanding of safeguarding practices
- Experience of working within defined frameworks and complying with policies, procedures and guidelines
- Knowledge of data protection regulations and experience of dealing with confidential information
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing frameworks and ways of working
- Promote a positive working environment and challenge negative behaviour, providing equal opportunities and valuing the diversity of the team.
- Competent user of Microsoft products. Willing to learn in-house ICT systems.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'