JAYCO Health and Social Care are looking for support workers.
The role of Support Worker
Due to a rise in demand for our service we are looking to add to our team and are looking for reliable, compassionate support workers. We provide full support and encourage career progression. You will provide individual care as required by each resident in order to meet their personal needs whilst ensuring that each person’s dignity and individuality is upheld and their independence, choice and control is promoted at all times.
NVQ level 2 or equivalent qualification.
Experince in delivering support to adults with learning disabilities, mental health or physical disabilities.
Team player, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptable.
Ability to organise and prioritise workload and work under pressure.
Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Have the right to live and work in the UK?
- Possess at least 6 months’ previous paid experience working in a support, care or nursing home in the UK within the last 2 years?
- Hold up to date medication administration training?
- NVQ level 2 or above in health and social care?
- Have referee contact details for your current or previous place of work?
If you answered yes to these questions you could benefit from the following…
- High performing new to the market company with great career progression
- Great team atmosphere
- Fast Track Registration Process
- Unrivalled induction and training program
- Leading Pay Rates
- Access to the best training on the market - a mix of E Learning and Practical Courses
Work - we have the work we say we have, giving you peace of mind
Jayco recruitment first opened their doors in 2018 with the sole aim and purpose of delivering a reputable, quality and driven staffing agency to the Health and Social Care market, offering a service that is driven by, Delivery, Quality and Compliant Candidates. We’re an established team with a combined experience in care and recruitment. All our office based team have at some time in their careers had exposure to a care or nursing led environment - we think that this is key to providing our clients with the service that they expect.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'