- Supporting people with learning difficulties / autism helping them live as independently as possible.
- Personal care as needed / required.
- Administration of medication.
- Ensuring risk assessments are completed.
- Liasing with family members & healthcare professionals.
- Promoting healthy life styles with service users.
As an experienced Support Worker you will ideally hold an NVQ 2 in Health & Social Care, if you are interested in this position please respond with a copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'