MTrec Care are recruiting experienced Support Workers to provide person-centred care to Clients based in Supported Living Accommodation and Outreach Schemes in Middlesbrough and surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker with us, you will be working with adults with a variety of needs, including learning and physical disabilities, mental health, autism and behaviours that may challenge. You will be responsible for assisting Clients to live full and independent lives. Duties are varied and no day is the same!
Benefits of working with MTrec Care:
- Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly
- Flexible hours to suit your circumstances
- Assignments within your chosen location
- Free mandatory and ongoing career development training, including Diplomas
- Free uniform
- Refer-a-friend bonus of up to £300*
- Exceptional support 24-7 from our dedicated team
If you have a passion for promoting independence, we'd love to hear from you!
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
MTrec Care is an equal opportunities employer.
- Independent Living
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'