Support worker Bank children support worker £9.50-£14.25 - Bournemouth
Bank children support worker £9.50-£14.25 - Bournemouth
Your new company
We are looking for support workers to join a well-established Care Group who are based in a residential home In the Bournemouth area. You will be working with 9 adults with learning disabilities, autism, complex needs and mental health conditions. They are committed to delivering exceptional outcomes, giving the people they support the opportunity to lead a full and active lifestyle within their local communities and continue with life-long learning and personal development.
Your new role
The role of a support worker is extremely rewarding, and the role can offer up to 38 hours per week. Your new role will involve:
- Assisting in day to day delegated household tasks
- Providing personal care
- Assisting with medication/ feeding
- Helping the children with daily living skills
- Help and encourage with their social and leisure activities
- Assist with their independence and living skills
What you'll need to succeed
- 6 months support work experience is essential
- You will need to be able to drive and have your own vehicle.
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
- A great passion about working with people
- You must be very understanding
- Great patience
- The ability to think on your feet
- The ability to motivate others to achieve their goals and aspirations
What you'll get in return
- Flexible hours
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rate
- Free DBS
- Full mandatory Training
- The opportunity to work in a new environment
- You will be able to work in an experienced and supportive team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'