We are quickly becoming one of the largest providers of Support Services in the North-east
Due to winning a number of Support Services Contracts we are looking for Support Workers to work throughout Sunderland, Tyne and Wear and surrounding areas.
Are you able to Support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs?
As a Support Worker in this role duties will vary dependent on each client’s individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
Why Work for Castleview
- Personal Recruitment Consultant
- Local office
- Excellent Pay Rates paid weekly
- Member of the month award
- Oncall service
- Contracted Hours Available
- Access E Learning and Practical Courses
- At least 6 month's previous paid experience working in a support, care or nursing home in the UK within the last 2 years
- Medication Qualification
- NVQ 2 Or Above
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Referee contact details for your current place for all employments in the past 3 Years
- Experience of working with people that have acquired brain injuries, Adults with learning disabilities and mental health issues, severe autism, epilepsy and challenging behaviours
- Be of a compassionate Flexible, Reliable nature
RATES OF PAY:
£9.00 - £13.00 PER HOUR
Full, part and adhoc contracts available.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'