Cerise Healthcare are seeking Support Workers to work with our clients, suppliers of Supported Living to individuals with Learning Disabilities at their service in Woking.
Benefits for Support Workers choosing to work with Cerise Healthcare include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Ability to register as PAYE, Umbrella Worker or Limited Company
- Free mandatory training
- Great refer a friend scheme
The roles available are for Support Workers who will be offering care to individuals in elderly extra care, residential and supported living services. Support Workers may be assigned key worker or floating support roles within the services and should be aware that there may be some lone working
Tasks Support Workers may be expected to undertake include:
- Personal care (dependent on the requirements of those living at the service)
- Medication administration/prompting
- Assistance with finances
- Community access
- Assisting with cooking
- Enabling an independent lifestyle
Cerise Healthcare are happy to consider applications for Support Workers looking for full and part time roles. There are a mixture of early, late, long day and night shifts available at these services.
Cerise Healthcare require all Support Workers to:
- Be able to work under their own initiative
- Be compassionate and understanding
- Have a good understanding of spoken and written English
- Be reliable and punctual
- Have recent UK based Health or Social Care experience.
Please note that these roles are subject to a successful DBS, reference checks and passing mandatory training
Cerise Healthcare are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We aim to provide equality of opportunity to all persons regardless of their religious belief, gender, race, age, marital/civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. Cerise Healthcare will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on the aforementioned; or any other qualities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'