Welmede is part of the Avenues Group; a specialist provider of social care, supporting people with complex needs to enjoy life.
We are looking for a support worker to join our team in Ottershaw to support adults with learning disabilities, dementia, and mobility needs.
Pinewood is a 24 hour supported living service.
Our services are shaped around each person, and we work with their families and other professionals to understand what they need. We then support them with everyday activities like taking a shower, making a cup of tea, or trying something new.
And it’s also about working with them on bigger decisions, like where they want to live, or who they want to build relationships with.
Due to the nature of this role it is desirable for the successful applicant to hold a full valid driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
Welmede currently holds an outstanding overall CQC rating.
Skills and expertise:
- No experience needed (only desirable). Full training provided
- share our values of Respect, Excellence, Integrity, Pride, Person Centred, Passion and Responsibility
- be caring and sympathetic
- be passionate about supporting others
- be flexible to work across all shift patterns, including early mornings, evenings, and night shifts - on a 7 day rota
Benefits of working for Welmede
- 31 annual leave days including bank holidays (pro-rated)
- Extensive practical induction and tailored career development
- Sector leading learning and development facilities
- Ongoing support from local and central teams
- The ability to build long-term relationships with the people we support
- A permanent, stable job in an ever-growing organisation
Apply today to find out more about careers with Avenues and how you can make a difference to someone’s life.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'