Ashberry Recruitment are looking for Support Workers for various supported housing and charity services across the Lancashire Areas including Lancaster, Kendal and Morecambe.
We are looking for experienced day and night support workers for our busy casual bank and temporary contracts.
If you've worked with vulnerable client groups before including people experiencing homelessness we'd love to hear from you.
Days and weekend work available.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for providing the safety, security and wellbeing of the client group.
Duties & responsibilities include:
• Ensure the safety and security of the project whilst on duty.
• Providing one to one support to vulnerable people - both adult and young people
• Be aware of the well-being of residents.
• Receive relevant information at handover.
• Maintain the log book of night incidents and record all relevant information.
• Carry out routine tours of the buildings at irregular times and patterns.
• Pass on all relevant information at the end of shift handover.
To apply for this role you must hold a Enhanced DBS within the last 12 months, be on the online update service or be willing to obtain one.
- Young People
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'