247 Professional Health are currently recruiting for experienced Mental Health Support Workers in the Atherton area. This role is ideal for experienced mental health support workers wanting either full time flexible work or just 1 or 2 shifts a week.
Weekly pay for mental health support workers is- £8.25 to £16.50 per hour paid via PAYE or Limited Company and there is no charge for pay roll.
Shift patterns you can work are:
- 7.30am-7.50pm, 7.30am-5pm, 10am-6pm
- 7.50pm-7.30am, 5pm-1am
- Working for a reputable agency - Established since 2008
- Weekly high rates of pay
- Optional work place pension scheme
- You can get paid via PAYE or via your Limited Company
- Advanced block booked shifts
- Last minute shifts, when you find yourself available at short notice
- Flexible hours that you can change to suit your needs week by week
- Free PMVA Training Course designed for mental health support workers
- On-going Staff Development - Qualification opportunities
- We will update your Mandatory training for FREE
- Support from our consultants 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £500 for a nurse or £25 for a HCA/SW *Terms Apply
About the services:
This service situated in the Atherton area,offer a range of care settings for male patients with personality disorder and/or mental illness. The purpose-built medium, low secure and rehabilitation wards, as well as a psychiatric intensive care unit (PICU) are all set within an 11 acre site with extensive woodland and landscaped areas. The service will treat people for a range of mental health issues including depression, anxiety and personality disorders for those most in distress and in need of urgent inpatient care. The service also provides urgent and routine assessment, enabling better support for people between inpatient and community services. You will be caring and attentive with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships with people. This services provides Mental Health Support Worker to gain experiences working with a variety of different mental health disorders.
- 6 months experience in the role of support worker within the last 5 years in the UK
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Experience working within a challenging environment and willingness to learn pro-active approaches for managing violence and aggression, previous experience as a Mental Health Support Worker is desirable
We will be holding interviews for this post immediately so if you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for the position please click the 'Apply’ button below to submit a copy of your CV
247 Professional Health is committed to equal opportunities and encourages applications from all sections of the community. 247 Professional Health is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, we expect all staff to share this commitment
- Mental Illness
- Challenging Environment
- Medication Administration
- Personality Disorders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'